Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Flea Away!

I may have a flea market addiction. There is a one every weekend in Philadelphia and I am even signed up for a listserve to get emails. There is nothing like finding a gem beneath the plethora of random things sold at these markets. Here's what I got this past weekend at the Society Hill Vintage Flea Market:


Rope chain: $3
Pendant chain: $5
button earrings: $1 each
faux fur clutch: $4

I think this is definitely $14 well spent especially since it was just a quick 45 minute trip. I'd normally come home with so much more!

Check out these flea markets in Philadelphia:
Phila Flea Markets
Pennsy Flea Market
Uhuru Flea Market

What gems have you found at flea markets? Stay tuned for my review of the BEST thrift stores in Philly!

No comments:

Post a Comment