Friday, February 15, 2013

Day ONE

Well Day one went well. I resisted the brownies and cookies that were right next to my desk at work and drank some water and ate an orange instead. It was NOT easy. I tried to justify at one point and say "well...brownies aren't a snack that comes in a bag like chips." LOL. I am going grocery shopping this weekend to stock up on fruits, veggies, and healthy snacks so that if I do get the urge to eat, I'll have a good healthy option.

My middle school team won our game yesterday, 20-14, to make our record 8-0. The most frustrating thing about coaching is that no matter what you teach or tell the players to do, you cannot go out there on the court and do it for them. I definitely see progress in most of them though since the beginning of our season (November) and know that my time and energy has not been wasted. **pats myself on the back**

It was also Valentine's Day today and though I was not sure how the day would go, let's just say I was happily surprised by the end. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment